Michael Quarles covers dealing with a trustee sales date.
- I have a lead that has a good amount of equity ($100k+) but due to divorce she is now in heading to foreclosure with trustee sale scheduled for 10 days. Now she is ok walking away with some money in her pocket and selling the home to us wholesale after we stop it from foreclosure. The problem just came up that the title is held in joint tenancy with husband who she no longer has communication with due to the divorce. Is there any way around this issue, or should I chalk it up as a loss?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – The Michael Quarles Real Estate Show
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to support@MichaelQuarles.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
- Want to be held Accountable to your GOALS? – Text the word WEALTH to the number313131
- Want to Learn from Michael Quarles? – Text the word INVESTOR to the number 313131