Michael Quarles interviews MC Laubscher on his Real Estate adventure from coming to the United States with only $500 to his name along with his backpack of belongings, to becoming the Founder and President of Valhalla Wealth Financial! The game of Rugby is what first brought him to the United States. Who knew his passion for the game would turn his life around to become a renowned Wealth Instructor, Educator, and Financial Freedom Fighter. One of the ways MC tries to help others is by hosting his own Investing Podcast, Cashflow Ninja. His mission is to help as many people as possible eliminate the control banks and financial institutions have over their lives by building their wealth in a variety of ways outside of Wall Street. He believes the best way to achieve this in the Information, is by reclaiming the banking function in your own financial life through structuring an efficient cash flow management system and creating and building assets that provide multiple streams of income. Listen to this One of a kind, and inspirational story!
- 00:34 – So tell us about yourself?
- 04:00 – What was it like coming to the United States with just a backpack and $500?
- 05:40 – What was is about the book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” that made you open the book and read it?
- 07:42 – Let’s dive into your Wealth Firm!
- 11:30 – The most important and greatest investment was himself!
- 12:30 – MC goes over one of his favorite strategies to use which is “infinite banking concept!”
- 17:00 – Let’s discuss an accumulation mind set?
- 18:15 – MC talks about what is happening in our new economy.
- 20:50 – MC discusses the idea of Retirement!
- 23:04 – So how does a person ask you for help?
- 25:26 – How do you take a person and teach them what they don’t know?
- 26:58 – Why do I need to learn this?
- 28:37 – What didn’t I ask that you want to additionally share?
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to support@MichaelQuarles.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!