- I believe it was during your 8-1-16 Contract Review Discussion where you said that when you order an appraisal that the appraiser would ask for the P&S agreement. You stated that you would NEVER give it to him, why?Is it because it would affect his opinion on value?
- I had a question in regards to Wholetailing. Simply put, why would a real estate investor purchase a wholetail? If the fair market value of property is worth $200K, and you purchase it for $140K using seller financing, how can you resell it to an investor? I understand you would make $60K on the deal but how would the investor make money?
- What if you tie up a property and set it up as a wholetail deal and list it on MLS, and then you can’t sell it? Do you cancel the deal with the seller? Do you close on it?
- Why do you order a BPO and what exactly is it?
- What is one thing I could do today to help buy a house?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!