- Besides having the contract signed by the seller, what other forms do I need to get the seller to sign whenever they sign the initial contract?
- So once I have a house under contract, what does the conversation look like as I explain to the seller what the next steps are going to be in the process?
- Michael can you address this question, but I find it helpful to study the extremes to determine what the average is in any population, can you describe the habits and processes of the top 5% and bottom 5% of your coaching clients? I think the answer would be helpful to those of us who are trying to determining a vision for our future business. My assumption of success would be that the top 5% of students are doing a high-quantity of deals versus the bottom 5%.
- How do you respond to a seller that accuses you of being unethical after finding out that you made $20,000 after reselling their house?
- What marketing pieces are you promoting now?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!