- When someone wants to sell more than one property at the same time do you set both for the same closing date or do you put them at different closing dates and why?
- When purchasing a property from an elderly person that’s open to seller financing, do you consider them passing away and how do you structure that in your purchase agreements?
- Would your 6 page purchase agreement work for someone that is looking to sell a commercial building?
- I have someone that is looking to sell 6 single family town homes and they are open to seller financing, as long as I put 50% down. Can I structure it where I am able to sell each individual unit as long as I’m paying them their monthly payments?
- Donald Trump is a real estate billionaire. Is voting for him as president beneficial to my real estate investing company? Trump or Hillary?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!