- I’ve been trying to sell a house here are the numbers. We had a BPO done as is value is$120k value the owner is trying to sell on his own. FSBO listed price $109k its been listed FSBO for 5 months. We can wholetail it for $115, maybe $118k does this deal make sense?
- What is the best form of sweat marketing?
- I want to buy and hold properties. If I only want to buy and hold properties, how can I get a real estate agent to get the DOM for me? What’s in it for him?
- When we are filling out our repair sheet at the house are we writing down all the repairs to bring to ARV comps or just items that will match with our as is comps.
- In the two part seller script why is it important to ask the homeowner to locate the deed when you go out there to buy the house. Is it really that important that the homeowner have the deed.
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!