- After I’ve gotten the seller down to the price point I need to buy the property and get a contract; prior to getting a BPO what should I be looking for when I’m looking for comps?
- How do I find the right hard money lender to finance a wholetail deal, without my own money or little as my own money as possible. Some of them want me to hold the property for a while.
- How do I present seller financing options to experienced investors. I have 2 individuals who have multiple properties they’d like to sell. I want to start with one and develop a working relationship and buy the other properties they own.
- It has been tough to get deals in my local market, when should I pull the plug and look to market in other cities, or states? What are some states you’d recommend I look into, or things to look for when I consider a new area.
- I am looking to begin hiring my operators to answer my phones. What qualities should I look for in these employees?
- I am not good at negotiation. What resource should I use to best train myself? Or should I hire someone that already has experience in negotiating with sellers?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!