- Michael, will you ever give the seller an option to choose from one of the multiple offers eg. 65% cash offer, subject to- take over existing payments with little to no extra $?
- As far as business entities, Insurance, paperwork, phones. What is the bare minimum I need to get started wholesaling or whole tailing? I know you suggest going to get a DBA. When you go to meet with the seller and actually sign contracts do you use your business name or your personal name? I have one rental and plan on adding more next year but I assume that I will start a LLC when I get more rentals?
- There’s a lot of talk about having a physical address when you register a business name and need a mailing address. The thing I don’t hear much about is having a registered agent. In Indiana a registered agent only costs $49 a year and will forward all my mail to me. It seems like that will work in place of using a P.O. BOX or UPS store address.
- When marketing is it better to do a cluster campaign in one or two nearby zip codes or spread marketing dollars over a wide geography? Does it matter?
- When using the two part seller script and the potential seller says the property is worth $200K, but you can see on Zillow that its worth only $180K do you start the 85% negotiation from $200K or $180K.
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!