- I received a call from a motivated seller regarding a local property but the seller is out of town. To view the property, the seller said her son who is local could help and that he would be in touch. I’ve run the numbers and this is a great deal but I haven’t heard back from either the son or the out of town owner and I’ve followed up a couple times. Since many deals come from the follow up and this one will be a money maker, how much follow up can I make without becoming obnoxious but also knowing this is a deal I absolutely want to get under contract. Please advise.
- Since a large percentage of sellers aren’t motivated and many deals come from the follow up, how can you determine which deals are follow up deals (continue to cluster market them as well as follow up call) and which ones do you refer to a realtors so determining this difference is important, Please advise.
- Can you help me word the following contract terms with a seller? Seller needs $53,500 cash to purchase her new home. I only feel comfortable paying $47,500 for her current residence (70%of as is). I suggest that I could possibly loan her the additional $6000 with a promissory note, 24 month term at some percent interest to get her the $53K she needs. Would you recommend structuring it this way?
- What is the best way to get property profiles in an attorney state where attorney issues title insurance?
- Michael, will you ever give the seller an option to choose from one of the multiple offers eg. 65% cash offer, subject to- take over existing payments with little to no extra $.
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!