Michael Quarles covers which contracts you shouldn’t use, as well as contracts that are best to use, and more…
- How would you proceed with getting a BPO, inspection, and appraisal with a tenant currently occupying the property?
- Does the CMA come before or after getting the contract signed?
- Can checking your 7 data sets be a substitute for a CMA?
- Would you recommend a sandwich lease for newbies?
- If I am going to do a concurrent close and I have my own cash buyer. What contract can I use for the cash buyer?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – The Michael Quarles Real Estate Show
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to support@MichaelQuarles.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
- Want to be held Accountable to your GOALS? – Text the word WEALTH to the number 313131
- Want to Learn from Michael Quarles? – Text the word INVESTOR to the number 313131