- Can Michael discuss how he funded his business early on vs how he capitalizes it today.
- There’s a lot of talk about having a physical address when you register a business name and need a mailing address. The thing I don’t hear much about is having a registered agent. In Indiana a registered agent only costs $49 a year and will forward all my mail tome. It seems like that will work in place of using a P.O. BOX or UPS store address.
- When marketing is it better to do a cluster campaign in one or two nearby zip codes or spread marketing dollars over a wide geography? Does it matter?
- When developing the marketing chart we focused on “current Home Value” but when pulling the list in list source per your lesson #2 you changed to assessed value which added a few thousand extra names to the target list vs the current home value pull.Which is more accurate, which do you suggest Is used?
- I know every seller will be different but does Michael have a prioritization on how he prefers to buy/tie up homes? A.Subject To B.Seller Financing C.Wrap around Mortgage D.Cash
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!