Today's Podcast Covers
In this podcast Michael talks about how to choose your mailing list when you're on a budget, and more!
- On a limited budget and for my first campaign, should I be sending to all of one zip code at once (1000-2000 people), or should I divide my budget across multiple hot zips (200-500 of each)?
- Can you please explain the difference between wholetailing and wholesaling using the following example of a home I am working with a seller on?
- When you make an appointment, do you bring a contractor with so you can know repair cost? Or do you wait until after you look at the house?
- I know we want to disclose to everyone involved what's going on. What will the attorney or Title Company say or disclose to the mortgage company when we execute and finalize the paper work on a sub-to deal?
- I haven't officially done a deal yet. What can I say when someone asks, "How many houses have you bought so far?" or "Where do you get all the cash?"
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
- Do you have real estate questions? If so please send your questions to email@example.com and Michael will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program. Text Investor to 818181
- Need Direct Mail Marketing use YellowLetters.com
Resource For Telephone, Email, Text and CRM - CallText.com