Today's Podcast Covers
In this podcast Michael talks about how to handle selling a house with tenants, and more!
1. I have an appointment with a seller who contacted me because her realtor can't sell her house. Does the seller have to cancel agreement w/realtor before entering a contract w/a wholesaler?
2. A good portion of my farm area is Spanish speaking. Should I have my mailers written in English one side and Spanish on the other?
3. Is there any reason your methods (marketing, negotiation, contracting, etc.) couldn't be used to find a property you wanted as an owner occupied property? Would any of your criteria/methodology change?
4. If a house currently has tenants, how do you resell the house? Do you wholetail it? It seems it would be difficult to show the house while there are tenants.
5. In a case where you have done a seller finance transaction, if you do not intend to hold onto the property, how do you go about cashing out?
How do you sell the property to get your cash and still ensure the seller receives their payments? How do you explain this to the seller during the process?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Free "I Buy Houses" T-shirt
Presentation Cue Cards
And Even More At BuySellFixFlip.com!
Resource For Telephone, Email, Text and CRM - CallText.com